talent by winsedswiss is looking for our client a company in Romania within the hospitality industry for the opening of a new location in the heart of Brasov city for an Restaurant F & B Manager.
He/she will provide multi-unit leadership, focusing and driving performance across all KPI’s that include guest, team member and owner satisfaction. In conjunction with the COO will act as direct supervisor to Restaurant Managers and will provide support and resources to all his team members, partners and organization.
F & B Manager will oversee activities across various departments. The responsibilities include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of all the restaurant operating procedures. To be successful as a F & B Manager you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent F & B Manager should encourage and engage the management team and guard the company values.
- Creating business operations strategies with senior management team
- Developing his team members being part of the recruitment process / training
- Developing policies that will correlate with strategies
- Implementing effective processes and standards
- Overseeing compliance with regulations
- Reporting on operational progress.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability
- Maintain a good working relation and dialogue with COO whilst ensuring maximum owner satisfaction and trust
- Overseeing of all financial aspects of the restaurant: P&L, Capex, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Ensuring operational excellence providing support, critique and guidance to the management team members in order to meet and exceed the companys expectations.
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are in compliance to the local legislation
- Acting as a liaison for the Managers and HODs, including but not limited to: Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, Food & Beverage, Engineering and Owner Relations.
- Participating in developing annual marketing plans
- Participating and project manage the pre-opening process of the specific located restaurant in Brasov together with COO and Head Office team
- Developing Food & Beverage concepts and rolling out any new project where applicable.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Needed to Perform the Job:
- Ability to lead others.
- Ability to delegate and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Deep understanding and support of the company pillars.
- Leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, feedback and training.
- Critical thinker and decision-maker.
- Flexible on Travel.
- Working knowledge of Opera, Micros or other Reservation System and Materials Control will be beneficial.
- Experience as a Head of Operations or in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics.
- Strong mathematical literacy.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
Education, Certifications or Licenses Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in multi-unit leadership strongly preferred.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience preferred.